Classic Istanbul and Ottoman Relics Tour ( Full Day ) with Lunch
After picking up our guests from their hotels, our tour starts with a guide. On the tour, which starts at approximately 9 am, you will visit the most important places for Turkish and Anatolian history, respectively. Your professional tourist guide, your vehicle and your captain will be with you all day on this tour, which is ideal for exploring the religious heritage and history of Istanbul. After eating unique Turkish dishes in a traditional Turkish restaurant, you can continue your tour from where you left off. You will be pleased with the ease and instructiveness of visiting Istanbul with a guide.
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- The Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by other authentic shops.
- Harem section of the Topkapi Palace is not included in the program. You may visit it if you wish during the free time your guide will give you.
Classic Istanbul & Ottoman Relics Tour Highlights
- Saint-Sophia Mosque
- Mosque Of Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque)
- Caferağa Medresesi(Caferaga Madrasa)
- Topkapı Palace
- Grand Bazaar
Classic Istanbul & Ottoman Relics Tour Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Professional and well English speaking tour guide services
- All Museum entrances fees
- Lunch in the tour days
Classic Istanbul & Ottoman Relics Tour Excludings
- Personal expenses